About the Firm
Assertive Maryland Truck Accident Lawyers Fight for Maximum Compensation
Experienced attorneys hold trucking companies accountable for your injuries
The Law Offices of Robert M. Stahl, LLC skillfully represents truck accident victims throughout the state from offices in Lutherville-Timonium, Parkville, Bel Air, Westminster, Essex and Columbia. Since 1993, we have fought to protect the rights of individuals injured by careless and dangerous truck drivers and trucking companies. We devote 100 percent of our time to representing victims of personal injury, which has allowed us to develop the experience and skillset to battle big trucking companies and their insurers on our clients’ behalf.
Accomplished courtroom litigators never back down
Our clients know that they can trust our experienced litigators to capably guide them through each stage of their truck accident claim. We are often retained by accident victims because our attorneys are:
- Aggressive — In personal injury law, it is paramount that you select an attorney who is not afraid to litigate a case. The trucking company and insurance carrier need to know that we are fully prepared to take your case to trial. This provides an incentive for them to offer a favorable settlement to avoid the expense of litigation.
- Successful — Our accomplished firm has successfully secured favorable settlement awards and jury verdicts on behalf of our Maryland clients. We never back down and will work diligently to secure a favorable outcome on your behalf, too.
- Available — We understand how confusing the moments after a devastating truck accident can be. We are available to our clients 24/7. You will never have to wonder where we are with your case because our highly responsive attorneys will always keep you in the loop.
Our lawyers are dedicated to helping truck accident victims throughout Maryland get the damages they deserve for the injuries they have sustained. We will take care of all aspects of your personal injury claim so that you can focus on your physical recovery.
Areas of Practice
Skilled legal advocates pursue maximum recovery in commercial vehicle litigation
Because commercial trucks are so large and powerful, accidents
involving them are likely to result in:
- Catastrophic injuries — Catastrophic injuries are those that adversely affect you for the rest of your life, such as amputation, internal organ damage, traumatic brain injury or paralysis. These injuries often require a lifetime of medical care. We will seek full compensation that addresses your short- and long-term needs.
- Wrongful death — If a loved one has died because of a truck driver’s careless or illegal behavior, we help surviving family members recover for their losses in a wrongful death action.
- Permanent disability — Truck accidents may make it impossible for victims to return to the workforce. We can determine what your potential earnings would have been if not for the accident and seek full compensation for your loss of earning capacity.
When you retain our services for your truck accident case, you are in highly capable hands, and you can rest assured that we will work tirelessly for the compensation your situation demands.
Contact a skilled Maryland truck accident lawyer for a free consultation
If you or a loved one was injured in a truck accident anywhere in Maryland, the Law Offices of Robert M. Stahl, LLC can help you hold the responsible parties accountable. Our accomplished attorneys have a track record of successfully obtaining maximum compensation for our clients. Please call 800-731-7573 or contact us online
to schedule a free consultation at our office nearest you, in Lutherville-Timonium, Parkville, Bel Air, Westminster, Essex or Columbia.